Web Redesigning and Maintenance
is the on-going
support to change the content of the current web site files. It runs the
gamut from updating your site's content to graphic face lifts to search
engine placement. It is obvious that websites need continuous improvement.
The success and failure of your online business is determined by the quality
of your website. So it is very essential to keep on updating your site.
Website redesign and maintenance
services are offered in order to
make your site look professional, capture attention, and perform to match
Purpose of Redesigning and Maintenance
- To give a professional, fresh and active look to the website.
- To make the web pages appealing to your target audience.
- To improve and provide effective navigation within your site.
- To build multi-platform compatibility.
- To keep your website updated and eliminate old and obsolete
- To improve the interactivity of your website.
- To improve the loading time of your site
Web Site Redesigning and Maintenance includes:
The site should be regularly updated. It includes addition, removal or
correction of information on the Web site. It also includes innovative
designs and updated content with all relevant information.
This includes weekly special, monthly newsletter or daily tip. A
maintenance schedule is developed to ensure that information is prepared and
published in a timely manner.
A monthly check-up for Web site is essential to ensure that it is
functioning properly. This includes checking for broken link, bad image
files and proper navigation.