Call center training is essential to implement strong and
flexible call-processing solutions leading to increased profits, reduced
costs and a higher level of customer satisfaction. The call center training
enables to determine the most efficient ways to use the call processing
solutions for the benefit of the organization. The exclusive training
provides the confidence to the CSRs that they have mastered the requisite
skills necessary to exceed customer expectations.
Call Centre Training facilitates :
- Target training to specific core competencies
- To deliver training in an effective way
- Standardized behavior of the Customer Service Representatives(CSRs)
- To provide superior customer service
- To enhance the level of customer loyalty
- To attract and retain the valued customers
- To increase the level of employee retention
Call Center Training usually highlights training modules related to :
Call Centre Profession
This deals with recognizing the functions,
structure and key players of a typical call centre and the subsequent
uniqueness of the business.
Increased Customer Relationship
This generally refers to the
effective ways using Key Performance Indicators to balance the conflicting
interests of the call center's stakeholders or the valued customers.
This aspect of the training relates to the
forecasting, scheduling, occupancy and staffing principles and their
subsequent impact on the life of the CSR and the success of a call center.
Call Center Technologies
The training on call center technologies
bring about excellence in customer service, through state-of-the-art call
routing applications and various other latest performance management tools.
This refers to the different ways through
which the long-term value of a customer could be defined. Also, the
application of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) principles to
recognize and skillfully respond to the valued customers.
The different channels for delivery of training comprise of:
- Face-to-face classroom training
- Conference sessions
- Web-based seminars (webinars)
- Self-paced training (books and toolkits)