Major Call Center Cities in India
Since the beginning of call centers in India many cities
have emerged in this sector.
The major call center cities in India are :
- Delhi and NCR : Delhi and NCR has a number of popular call centers
like American Express, Wipro, converges, Daksh, etc. In Delhi the
employees working in call centers is calculated to be almost 73, 000.
- Hyderabad : It has call centers of HSBC, Satyam and Microsoft. The
employees here are said to be around 36,500.
- Banglore : The major call centers in Banglore are Infosys, Wipro,
Intel, Oracle, etc. The number of employees working are 109,500.
- Mumbai : The number of people working in call centers of Mumbai like
TCS, Morgan Stanley, etc. are 62,050.
- Chennai : Chennai has a working population of 51,100 in call centers.
- Kolkatta : The major call centers there are Infotech, TCS and the
people working there are 7,300.
- Pune : Pune also has a working population of 7,300 in call centers.