What is Outbound Call Center?
Outbound call center
is a center that predominantly
handle outgoing telemarketing. It is a unit that provides outsourced
provider facility using sophisticated communications technology to perform
high volume communication handling services for outbound calls. Outbound
are calls that are made by the call center to the customer with
the main aim of selling a product or service to that particular customer.
Outbound call centers hold an important place in the present business
scenario. There are several companies that contain both inbound and outbound
Outbound Call Center Technology
Outbound call centers use high
technology telecommunication systems.
- Private Branch Exchange (PBX): A computerized
telephone switchboard with an expanded range of voice and data services.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Refers to an
automated call handling systems where the caller interacts with a
computer controller voice signal.
- Internet Protocol (IP) telephony : A system that
uses an Internet connection to pass voice data.
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR): Uses equipment
that enables a caller to speak an option instead of using the telephone
keypad to select options.
Responsibilities of an Outbound Call Center Personnel
- Make outgoing calls to follow up on overdue account holders
worldwide, offer solutions
- Update the relevant information in the database
- Adhere to highest standard of quality and compliance
- Be customer friendly and extremely courteous