Inbound call centers
are the only link between the
company and its customers. It ensures a flawless customer support service
and leads to long term and productive working relationships. They receive
inbound calls. Inbound calls
are calls that are initiated by the
customer to obtain information, report a malfunction or ask for help.
Inbound call centers often use automatic call distribution, in which
incoming calls are assigned to representatives on the order they are
received. They handle customer generated calls and usually have more number
Advantages of Outsourcing Inbound Services to India
India is popular for outsourcing inbound customer support because :
Benefits of Inbound Call Center Outsourcing
- India is the second largest English speaking population in the world.
- India has the second largest and the fastest growing pool of
technical and highly educated manpower.
- The work force is highly reliable and can deliver world-class
- Has the capability to handle a range of services.
- Has good telecom connectivity.
- Indian companies can provide services at competitive costs.
- The Indian government has given a special thrust to the industry by
reducing the prices of high-speed international private leased circuits.
- Improved infrastructure is another important factor which has helped
India to achieve tremendous success in the field of inbound call center.
There are several benefits that an inbound call center offers. Some of the
advantages include :
- Increased sales and profits
- Reduced costs per sale
- Maximum phone productivity
- Increased number of appointments
- Increased customer base
- Increased lead generation
- Higher number of qualified leads
- Higher number of closed sales
- Better customer retention
- More immediate feedback
- Better results through test marketing
- Increased market share