is the conversion of images,
characters, or sounds to digital codes so that the information may be
processed or stored by a computer system. Digitizing can be effectively
outsourced allowing you to utilize your resources in the more critical
design phases of your projects. The digital technology revolution has given
libraries, archives and cultural institutions the ability to reproduce their
assets - including rare, fragile and uniquely visual items - for virtually
universal access, copying, and distribution.
Outsourcing Digitization to India
India has a wealth of expertise
and knowledge in different domains, architectural design being one of them.
Indian service providers produce quality work which is cost effective and
also improves the quality of work.
Benefits of Digitizat
- Long term and safe preservation of documents
- Orderly archiving of documents
- Easy & customized access to information
- Easy information dissemination through images, text,
- CD-ROMs, internet, intranets and extranets.
- Allows for a paperless environment.
- Easy maintenance and retrieval.
- Documents/drawings can be integrated with client's CAD environment.
- Attractive "extra" to offer property buyers.
- Resolution will be higher compared to blue prints/scanned drawings.
- Missing dimensions can be interpreted without loss in accuracy.
- 2D or 3D models can be extruded