is the method by which certain
communication devices encode digital data onto an analog signal for
transmission. Digital data is encoded by modulating one of the three
characteristics of the carrier, namely, amplitude, frequency, phase.
Data encoding outsourcing
is becoming popular with the passage of
time. India is said to be most favorable for outsourcing this service
because of highly skilled English-speaking labor force. A reliable
telecommunications infrastructure. Low cost of qualified personnel. India is
also provides this service in much lower cost. Philippines is also
considered one of the most favorable destination for outsourcing data
encoding because of high quality work.
Methods of Data Encoding
- Manchester Encoding: Manchester is a simple method
for encoding digital serial data of arbitrary bit patterns without
having any long strings of continuous zeros or ones, and having the
encoding clock rate embedded within the transmitted data.
- NRZ Encoding: Non-return to zero encoding is used
in slow speed synchronous and asynchronous transmission interfaces. With
NRZ, a logic 1 bit is sent as a high value and a logic 0 bit is sent as
a low value.
- Return-To-Zero (RZ) Encoding: The RZ encoding
method sends a '0' level as 0 volts, and sends a '1' level as +volts
[for the first half of the bit time] followed by 0 volts
Data Encoding Service
- Data Capturing Service From The Web
- Catalog / database management
- Internet research, email mining and customized list making
- Portal management support
- e-Newsletters / e-Clippings
- Secondary Research / Market Intelligence