Interactive call center is a central point in an enterprise
from which all customer contacts are managed. These include one or more
online call centers. More companies are turning to interactive providers to
outsource everything from lead generation and survey calls to order
processing. They provide great opportunity to improve customer service
levels, increase productivity and save money.
The only secret behind interactive call centers is a technology known as
interactive voice response ( IVR ) that automates interaction with telephone
callers. Customers require high levels of availability and interactivity and
IVR is one of the most essential way of providing 24 hours service.
Benefits of Interactive Call Center
- Provide 24x7 custom, friendly service, cost-efficiently.
- Offer nationwide customer "selfservice" with optional
redirect to live agents.
- Automate routine and complex transactions that traditionally required
processing by an agent.
- Eliminate the cost of staffing for unpredictable peaks and valleys of
- Avoid the expense of training agents and installing cutting-edge call
- Provide high-response capability for weekends and off hours