Remote access software is a software that allows to get
access to a computer or a network from a remote distance. It allows to
access the computer from another computer via Internet, LAN or phone
connection and work on the computer remotely. It is the real time,
high-speed wireless Internet access.
In the growing world of business, remote access has become a necessity than
a luxury in the present competitive and fluctuating environment.
Benefits of Remote Access Software
- Excellent interactivity.
- Low network consumption.
- Work from anywhere, anytime.
- Clear/better communication and understanding.
- Easier user application support.
- Easier application/tool training with partners, suppliers.
- Smooth application transitions through remote access.
- Reduce operational cost.
- Eliminate the need to assign resources.