Telecommuting often called telework occurs when employees
work away from their standard place of work. Telecommuting software is a
phone system for telecommuting and work from home call centers and remote
agents. This also answers customer inquiries on its own and can even contact
customers or prospects with announcements or alerts.
Allowing employees to work from home gives a competitive edge over
traditional call centers. This way one can hire highly qualified individuals
who are unable to otherwise move out of their place. A wider range of people
can be employed and be an integral part of remote workforce.
Benefits of Telecommuting
- Less office space and resource requirement.
- More productive and efficient telecommuter workforce.
- Increased energy conservation.
- More motivated and content work at home employees.
- Broader telework force recruiting base.
- Increased worker retention.
- Remote office interoperability.
- Less impact from weather conditions.
- Reduced telecommuter sick leave.
- Easier peak business workforce management
- Decreased environmental impact.